The Science Secondary Education Program at CSU prepares students to enter High School Science Teaching and engage in innovative instruction utilizing inquiry based teaching techniques and active engagement.
- Andrea Gay Van Duzor, Chemistry (773)995-4437, email@example.com
- Karel Jacobs, Biology (773)995-2338, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rita Koziarski, Chemistry (773)995-2347, email@example.com
- Mel Sabella, Physics (773)995-2172, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate Degree with Initial Certification
- Certification Only (for students who currently hold a BS degree in science or science related field)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (for students who currently hold a BS degree in science or science related field)
- Science Fair Central
- Science Van Programs
- PCK Courses
- Arrange a field trip to see research and teaching facilities?
April 9th, 1 PM, SCI 106:
Dr. Geraldine Cochran, Associate Director of Rochester Institute of Technology's Multicultural Center for Academic Success
April 23rd, 1 PM, SCI 106:
Dr. Mary Bridget Kustusch, Assistant Professor of Physics at DePaul University
The Science Education Program at CSU has benefited from generous funding from the National Science Foundation and the APS PhysTEC Program.